My website annesanders.net is live and this Friday I will post my first Helping Hearts blog post. Until then, you can check out my other blog for Working Mother Magazine. It's called Heart to Heart and is about easy ways for families to volunteer, donate to charities and help others. If you want to contact me, my email is anne@annesanders.net. Thank you for all of your patience waiting for my new blog and remember:

"When you give yourself, you receive more than you give." Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comments

  1. I love your ideas Anne, and can't wait to see what wonderful things you have for us in the near future ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post comments here. Thank you for joining in the discussion!

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Holiday Gifts That Give List

Remember

Volunteer Vacations: Where There's a Will, There's a Way